Most homes have traditional cabinets; you know, a box with shelves. While they may look great on the outside, they are very impractical. Finding desired items is difficult without emptying the entire shelf, creating a mess!
Shelf Discovery is all about maximizing your shelf's full potential. We trade out the old, stationary shelf and replace it with a custom crafted, birch box with 100% full extension rollers.
No more lost items, no more mess, no more frustration.
These can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, hall closets, garages or anywhere else you want to be better organized.
Why are Roll-out Shelves Great?
~Keep Cabinets Organized!
~ No More Lost Items!
~ Full Extension Rollers!
~ Fast Installation!
~ Sturdy, 9-Ply Birch Plywood Drawers!
~ Custom Made for Your Cabinets!
Testimonials
This is the BEST upgrade I've ever done to my kitchen! ~Pam
I love how things don't get lost anymore in my pantry. I have so much more accessable space thanks to my roll-out shelves! ~ Brenda
0 comments:
Post a Comment